WWFHC will come on site on: Saturday March 27th, from 9 a.m. 1 p.m. We will bring our team, which includes Medical Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Vaccine Coordinator and Logistics Coordinator.
Information to share with your constituents:
We would like you to please take note of the important information related to the vaccine event at New Hope Church.
- You will be given the Moderna vaccine.
2. You MUST fill out the pre-registration form and submit all the pertinent information to be eligible for the vaccine. Pre-registration form will close once the capacity is reached. New Hope Church will be made aware when the pre-registration form has been closed.
3. Please take note of the eligibility criteria that is mentioned on the flyer attached in this email. Only individuals who are eligible should sign-up. People who do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be scheduled for COVID-19 vaccine.
4. The vaccine registration is coordinated through Western Wayne Family Health Centers and is on a first come first serve basis.
5. Once you have pre-registered on the link attached, you will be given further directions from a communication from the Health center for additional information to continue the process to confirm your appointment.
6. If you are not pre-registered and do not have a confirmed appointment, you will not be permitted to enter the event. There will be no walk-in appointments on the day of the event.
7. The event will be held in the New Hope Church. Facemasks are mandatory for entry into the Church.
8. All participants who will be vaccinated at the event will have to return to New Hope Church for their second shot (Moderna). Western Wayne Family Health Centers will update all participants with more detail on event for the second shot when it becomes available. It will be 28 days from the first dose. Please ensure the you are available for the 2nd dose on Saturday April 27, 2021.
Link for the New Hope Church COVID-19 vaccine pre-registration form: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=C17wl9YwXE2YLwqgxQvE4t8h2jisp0tBveLYWu4LT1pUM1g3S0FWNkU3WkdWTE9MRDZCSFAyUlcwUy4u
3 thoughts on “Covid Vaccine”
Please note the 2nd dose date is not a Saturday. I believe you meant to say Saturday, April 17.
Thank you. ❤
How can I find out if I am on the list? I did the preregistration two Sundays ago. No one called or responded to my messages. No sure what to do Saturday.
Will you be having this again here anytime soon and if you are going to other churches in the area how can I find out?