New Hope Church
“Connecting People to Jesus and to Each Other.”
“Finding People and Keeping People by Feeding People.”
About New Hope Church:
New Hope Church Wayne is a life giving church in Wayne, MI and a second campus in Taylor, MI with powerful worship, bible-centered messages, and an encouraging atmosphere.
We gather in the church (for education and glorification of God) but we move beyond the church walls to do local and global ministry and mission.
We seek to meet needs. We are Relevant. We represent the love of God.
If you visit with us you will discover three qualities about our church:
1. God is Real
2. The people are Real
3. The message is Real
When you worship with us the experience will be REAL:
New Hope is a Kingdom Focused Church Using the 1-5-4 Principle for Church Growth
1 – Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20)
5 – Essential Functions for Church Growth
Evangelism (2 Cor. 5:17-21)
Discipleship (Eph. 2:8-10)
Fellowship (Acts 2:42, 46-47)
Ministry/Mission (Eph. 4:11-15)
Worship (John 4:21-24)
4- Results of Above Functions
Numerical Growth (Acts 2:41;47)
Spiritual Transformation (2 Cor. 3:18; John 13:31-17:26)
Ministry Expansion (Acts 6:1-3; 13:1-3)
Kingdom Advance (Acts 1:8; Matt 6:33)
How Can I Become a Member of New Hope?
How can I be saved?
“Plan of Salvation”
To become a Christian you should realize the following:
1. God loves all persons. But God commandeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8). “For God so loved the world that He gave His onlly begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
2. Sin separates us from God. “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23) “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ Our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)
3. Your response is to repent of sin. “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” (1 John 1:9)
4. Believe on Jesus. “He that believes in he Son has eternal life; whoever disobeys the Son will not see life, but must endure God’s wrath” (John 3:36)
5. Pray for Salvation. “God, have mercy on me, a sinner.” (Luke 18:13) I believe that Jesus died for my sin and that God raised Him from the dead. I repent of my sins, and I ask You to forgive me and save me from my sins right now. Thank you for saving me and for giving me eternal life. In Jesus’ name I pray.
New Hope Church
33640 Michigan 48184
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Sunday 7:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m.
Church Telephone: (734) 728-2180
Fax: (734) 728-5904
Church Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Virgil Humes, D. Min.
8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Children’s Church (5-12 years old) (Suspended Due to Covid)
1st, 2nd, 4th Sundays
Nursery (Infant-4 years old) (Suspended Due to Covid)
Monday Bible Study – Dinner Served (Suspended Due to Covid)
Classes for Everyone
Pastor’s Bible Study, Noon & 6:00 p.m.
Adult Bible Study, 6:00 p.m.
Youth Class, 6:00 p.m.
Children’s Angelic Choir Rehearsal, 6:00 p.m. Monday’s (Suspended Due to Covid)
Approximate membership – 2099