“Connecting People to Jesus and to Each Other through the marriage ceremony.”
“Marriage by God’s design is the union of one man and one woman.” (Genesis 2:18)
Marriages are celebrations of love, and the planning process, should be stress free. Let us help you plan your wedding!
• Request Wedding Packet from Church Office
• Complete packet and schedule meeting with Pastor and Wedding Coordinator to review plans
• After initial meeting, wedding coordinator will schedule meeting with Bride & Groom to review questions, concerns, etc.
• Submit the following information two weeks before the wedding to the wedding coordinator:
-balance of financial obligations
• Participate in a Wedding Rehearsal the Friday before the wedding
Cussandra McAfee, Wedding Coordinator